Team Waffle RPG|DM Forum: Welcome!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Waffle RPG|DM Forum: Welcome!

Css Team Waffle's Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I NEED HELP WITH THE NEW SERVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tw doom

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-06-10

I NEED HELP WITH THE NEW SERVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: I NEED HELP WITH THE NEW SERVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I NEED HELP WITH THE NEW SERVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 1:49 am

THIS IS DOOM AND I REEEEEEALLLY WANNA PLAY TEAM WAFFLE~but...when i search for the server it comes up with no matches that even relate to team waffle (i think) but....it comes up with a server with a password, and i f anybody can help me that wouild much aprreciated......i either need to know the password, wich i even doubt is your server.....or, directions to helpo me get the new server. BTW IM SOORY FOR WHEN I WAS SPAWNING WEAPONS TOO MUCH, IT WAS MY FRIEND WHO FREAKING PLAYS ON MY ACCOUNT~, ill take care of it,,,and on the new server do i still get to be the same level....which is like 1523 or something, and admin too? cause i dont want all that hard work and effort to go to waste...so plz jiggle or anyone who reads this please please please help me i need it so i can play!!!!! TY

TW DOOM
Back to top Go down

I NEED HELP WITH THE NEW SERVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1